PUDLESTON CHURCH HORSE AND PONY SHOW
Sunday 2nd September 2018
Grafton Farm, Bockleton, Tenbury Wells WR15 8PT (1 mile from Pudleston Church).
Marches Veterinary Group on call 01568 612266
A James farrier on call 07810 653499
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Organisers & Landowners do not accept any liability for any theft, loss, accident, damage, injury or illness to horse, dog, owner, riders, spectators or any person or property whatsoever. WARNING Riding can be dangerous and despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of this, you are present at your own risk. Owners & riders are advised to have their own Public Liability Insurance.
2. Current standard hats MUST be worn at ALL times by ALL riders & only riding boots to be worn for riding.
3. No spurs or whips allowed in Gymkhana events.
4. Smoking is only permitted away from combustibles in a safe outdoor area. No alcohol or illicit substances allowed on showground.
5. Dogs must be kept on short leads and no dogs on Dangerous Dogs list allowed. Dog faeces must be removed by owners.
6. NO entry money will be refunded. The Judges decision is final in all competitions. Any objection or protest must be handed to the Secretary in writing within half an hour of the event, together with a deposit of £5 such deposit being forfeited if the Committee decides the objection is not sustained.
7. Winners of Cups MUST leave their name, address & telephone number with the Secretary. They are also responsible for the safe return of the cups.
8. Lead Rein competitors must remain on Lead Rein ALL day.
9. No horses to be left tied & unattended outside vehicles in parking area & none to be tied to trailers unhitched from vehicles.
10. Spectators shouldnÕt enter rings to resolve incidents, stewards will contact appropriate officials who will take action.
11. Children to be supervised at all times . No child under 18 years is allowed on the showground without competent adult supervision, who will ensure they are capable of riding in the classes they have entered.
12. No warming up in car park/ walkways/ lorry park.
13. Horses must be ridden no faster than walk in the walkways and parking areas. No lunging permitted.
14. No horse or pony under 4years, no stallions or donkeys or mules on the showground.
15. SJ Warm up arena – only jump with Red flag to the right & only for use by horses about to compete in a SJ class.
16. Competitors or responsible supervising adult to make their own decisions regarding competing & ground conditions.
17. Dressage area not to be used for riding once dressage competitions have completed.
18. As per the show H&S rules & procedures, spectators must remain in the spectator area & only riders & accompanying grooms are allowed into horse walk/ areas, including dressage. No horses are allowed in the spectator areas or car park. All cars must be parked in the car park & not the lorry park. Nobody is permitted to enter adjacent agricultural buildings/stores. Pushchairs & Prams shouldnÕt be near horses.
For details/directions - Telephone 01568 750602 or 01584 811800 or see website for detailed instructions.
RING 1 Thomas Panels & Profiles Ring
SHOW JUMPING COMMENCING AT 9:30am prompt. Entry Fee: £8:00. Classes 1 & 2 will be 2 phase, other classes may be altered to 2 phase depending on no. of entries/weather. Heights are first round only & may go up in the jump off. All classes are for both horses and ponies. Winners in Classes 8 – 11 will be presented with vouchers kindly donated by Horse Boutique, Kingsland.
Class 1 1ft 9 - NOVICE RIDER 12YRS & UNDER. Combination not to have won £5.00 or more in any jumping class. A Trophy kindly donated by MRS M. ARCHER & the perpetual MILL HILL CUP will be presented to the winner
Class 2 1ft 9
- NOVICE RIDER 13YRS & OVER. Combination
not to have won £5.00 or more in any jumping class. The perpetual CLEE HILL
CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 3 2ft - RIDER 16YRS & UNDER - horse or pony. A Trophy kindly donated by ENVIROLOO & the perpetual DEBS LIDDELL MEMORIAL CUP will be presented to the winner
Class 4 2ft RIDER 16YRS & OVER – horse or pony. The perpetual Burton cup will be awarded to the winner.
Class 5 2ft 3 RIDER 16YRS & UNDER - horse or pony. The perpetual GODFREY AND GLAD JOHNSON CUP will be presented to the winner & a trophy kindly donated by WILLÕS AUTOS.
Class 6 2ft 6 RIDER 16YRS & UNDER - horse or pony. A Trophy kindly donated by Caldicotts & the perpetual THOMAS GRAFTON CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 7 3ft RIDER 16YRS & UNDER – horse or pony. A Trophy & rosettes kindly donated by Henry Edwards & Co. Fuels & the perpetual BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 8 2ft 3 NOVICE OPEN. Rider any age, combination not to have won £5 in any jumping class. The perpetual JULIE CASWELL CUP will be presented to the winner. Class kindly sponsored by Nick Champion.
Class 9 2ft 6 NOVICE OPEN. Rider any age, combination not to have won £5 in any jumping class. The perpetual SHAMUS SHIELD will be presented to the winner. Class kindly sponsored by Marches Veterinary Group 01568 612266
Class 10 2ft 9 OPEN - rider any age. The perpetual PRICE BURGHILL CUP will be presented to the winner. Class kindly sponsored by Mrs Price.
Class 11 3ft OPEN - rider any age. A Trophy kindly donated by Mrs. Heijn & the HEIJN PUDLESTON PERPETUAL CUP will be presented to the winner
Class 12 3ft 3 OPEN - rider any age.
CLEAR ROUND JUMPING FROM 9-30 - 11 AM. and after Class 13
ENTRIES AT RINGSIDE FOR CLEAR ROUND ONLY.
FENCES WILL BE ALTERED DEPENDING ON ABILITY
Entry fee : £2.00 per round - £3.00 with rosette.
COMMENCING AT 11:00AM ENTRY FEE £6:00.
Class 13 VERY NOVICE SHOW-JUMPING - cross poles Rider any age. Combination of rider, horse/pony never to have been placed in any jumping competition. The perpetual RUSHKA CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 14 LEAD REIN SHOW-JUMPING – cross poles. Prize kindly donated by Martins Models Leominster & the perpetual PUDLESTON BIRCH CUP (B) will be presented to the winner.
Both classes to run simultaneously. If insufficient entries classes will be amalgamated
CLEAR ROUND JUMPING WILL RECOMMENCE AFTER LEAD REIN SJ
Commencing at 11.am, last entries taken at 2:30pm, ring closes at 3:30pm prompt. Entry Fee : £5:00 at ringside.
Class 15 - Lead Rein under 6yrs.
Class 16 - Lead rein 6yrs & over (If insufficient entries classes 15 & 16 will combine)
Class 17 - 10 yrs & under.
Class 18 - Open.
The perpetual PUDLESTON JOHNSON CUP (A) will be presented to the winner of Class 17 Prizes kindly donated by HINTONS COUNTRY & GARDEN SUPPLIES
Commencing at 10:30am Entry Fee £6:00 Any mixed classes (ridden, lead rein, in hand) will be judged as one class, but competitors may be split whilst undertaking their show for H&S reasons.
TACK, TURNOUT & CONDITION.
CLASS 19 12yrs & under (including lead rein).
CLASS 20 Open.
The overall winner will be presented with the perpetual PUDLESTON BIRCH CUP . Class kindly sponsored by Marches Veterinary Group 01568 612266
Class 21 FAMILY LEAD REIN PONY. The perpetual PUDLESTON HANDLEY CUP will be presented to the winner. Class sponsored by James Price farrier 07585 603930.
Class 22 FAMILY HORSE. The perpetual FRED SELVEY MEMORIAL CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 23 FAMILY PONY. The perpetual LING CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 24 PONY CLUB PONY. Competitors may be asked to jump a small fence.
Class sponsored by Ryan Price farrier 01568 760966. The Fiona cup will be presented to the winner.
Class 25 COLOURED, APPALOOSA OR PALOMINO HORSE/PONY (including Dunn, Palomino & Roan) in hand or ridden. Class will be split if enough entries. The perpetual PUDLESTON JOHNSON CUP (B) will be presented to the winner.
Class 26 VETERAN HORSE OR PONY 20 YRS AND OVER RIDDEN Open to both horses and ponies, including lead rein. Class will be split if enough entries. The winner will be presented with the perpetual MY LITTLE PROMISE MILLENNIUM CUP & CHAMPION and RESERVE CHAMPION ROSETTES kindly donated by DIANE SMITH, CLIFTON-UPON-TEME, WORCESTER will be presented to 1st & 2nd.
Class 27 RIDING CLUB HORSE. Competitors may be asked to jump a small fence. The perpetual Jeni Vidler cup will be presented to the winner.
Class 28 FROM RACEHORSE TO RIDING HORSE. The perpetual MANTEL cup will be presented to the winner.
DOG SHOW RING
COMMENCING AT 11:30 thru 2:00pm. ENTRY FEE £2:00 at RINGSIDE.
No dogs listed on Dangerous Dog list will be allowed
DOG CLASS 1 Handler 12years & under
DOG CLASS 2 Handler over 12years
Class run in aid of KYRE RIDING for the Disabled. The perpetual cups will be presented to the winners sponsored by Mike & Jackie Forrester.
FUN DOG SHOW
To commence at 2.30pm
* Class 1 Puppy 12 months and under
* Class 2 Dog with the ŌWaggiestÕ tail
* Class 3 Dog with the most appealing eyes/
* Class 4 Best Child Handler - under 15 years.
* Class 5 Veteran dog over 10 years
* Class 6 Dog who the judge would most like to take home.
Rosettes : 1st - 4th. Minimum 6 competitors. Entries at Ringside.
Entry fee £2.00 per class. All proceeds to Kyre RDA
COMMENCING at 9:30am. Entry Fee £6:00 per class. Any mixed classes (ridden, lead rein, in hand) will be judged as one class, but competitors may be split whilst undertaking their show for H&S reasons.
Class 29 LOCAL HORSE/PONY. Residing within 4 mile radius of the showground. The winner will be presented with the perpetual DRUMMING BOY ŌDRUMMER CUPÕ. A Jewellery prize Kindly donated by ANJA POTZE fine Jewellery (Worcester) will be presented to the winner.
If enough entries class will be split horse/pony and a championship for the prize.
OPEN MOUNTAIN & MOORLAND. To be shown in natural state.
CLASS 30 IN HAND
CLASS 31 RIDDEN to include Lead Rein.
The overall winner from classes 30 & 31 will be presented with the DODDENHILL STUD PERPETUAL CUP & CHAMPION ROSETTE.
Class 32 LEAD REIN ADORABLE PONY up to 14.2hh .The perpetual BERTIE CUP kindly donated by ARI & AMELIA LIDDELL will be presented to the winner.
Class 33 MOST ADORABLE PONY up to 14.2hh. Ridden or in hand. The perpetual LINDSEY NASH CUP will be presented to the winner.
Class 34 MOST ADORABLE HORSE over 14.2hh. Ridden or in hand. The perpetual WHITE ACRE COPPER STORM CUP will be presented to the winner.
COMMENCING at 1:30pm Entry fee £4.00
Class 35 MOUNTED FANCY DRESS COMPETITION
HARD HATS & APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR MUST BE WORN.
The perpetual JENNIFER POWELL MEMORIAL CUP & a trophy kindly donated by Rosie Burton will be presented to the winner.
COMMENCING at 2:15pm. Entry Fee £9.00 Class 36 and £12.00 Classes 37 & 38 (to include all races)
Consolation rosettes in Classes 36 & 37 kindly donated by the Selvey family. Rosettes 1st - 4th in all races. A medal or lapel badge will be presented to the competitor with the most points in each class. All sweets sponsored by Bowketts.
Class 36 LEAD REIN.
6yrs & under.
Sweet Race Musical Sacks Monte Carlo
Class 37 LEAD REIN.
Bending Race Sweet Race Monte Carlo
Class 38 12yrs
Bending Race Ride & Run Monte Carlo
COMMENCING at 10:00am prompt.
PONY CLUB D. LEVEL Dressage test Walk & Trot (2012)
a) Lead Rein. b) 12yrs & under.
c) 16yrs & under d) Open.
PRELIM 7 (2002)
a) 16yrs & under b) Open
PRELIM 13 (2006)
a) 16yrs & under b) Open
The perpetual BINES CUP will be presented to the overall winner (based on percentages in the two Prelim classes). The Hoofers perpetual cup will be presented to the highest % scoring RDA rider
Dressage Sponsored by BARNSTORMERS - 01432 850885
Entry Fee : 16yrs & under £8. Over 16yrs £10.
Dressage entries ONLY close Tuesday 28th August 2018
Only Dressage entries using standard entry form to:
EMMA HAYTON-LEE, LONG FRIDAY FIRS, GOLDERFIELD, PUDLESTON, LEOMINSTER. HR6 0RB.
Cheques to Pudleston Church Horse & Pony Show & indicate on Entry form eligibility for RDA Hoofers Cup.
Ring for times : 01568 750663 Friday 31st Aug 2018 between 7 & 9pm.
PUDLESTON CHURCH HORSE & PONY SHOW DRESSAGE ENTRIES
I have read/agree to abide by the Pudleston show rules and regulations (signed by persons 18yrs or older)
Please make cheques payable to Pudleston Church Horse and Pony Show. Please add £2.00 per competitor towards first aid.
Dressage entries to EMMA HAYTON-LEE, LONG FRIDAY FIRS, PUDLESTON, LEOMINSTER. HR6 0RB.